Friday, December 12, 2008

Ready for the Holidays!






So it is almost Christmas and I am starting to freak out. I still have quite a bit of shopping to do and a bunch of projects to finish. I decided to make all the kids something special this year. It was a lot of fun picking out what to do for each one, but now it is crunch time on getting those projects done. My lovely mother has been helping me sew and she has done such a great job, but I still have things to paint and other projects to finish. I am determined to make this a great Christmas for all of our nieces and nephews. I really don't care if I have anything under the Christmas tree as long as they have an amazing Christmas.

So this weekend it is time for Family pictures. It seems like we are always very last minute with this every Christmas, but we still manage get our Christmas cards out just in time. :)

This Monday, Boe & I gave his twin nieces their birthday present early. Since they are going to get so many cool presents on their actual birthday, Boe wanted to make sure they knew how cool the present we got them was. He didn't want anyone elses to show us up! haha They were all decked out in their riding gear, riding their new motorcycles, as they call them, all over the house. They were the cutest things ever, riding around the house as fast as they could on their new scooters. I think they loved them.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be very busy finishing up all my little projects and wrapping presents and maybe a little more shopping as well.
Love you & Merry Christmas!
Ashlee

No comments: