Her hat says "It's my 18th birthday and my parents still think I'm a Virgin (ha ha ha)"
Mom couldn't let us leave without getting a picture of Britt with "Taco" - poor Britt!! She ended up getting a lot more than just a picture since her loving sister, Ashlee asked for a lap dance.
And the grand finale..... CLASSIC!!!
I love you baby sis! I hope your 18th birthday was a great one!!!






4 comments:
That was definitely the best part of the night. Sooooo Funny!!!
I sure hope your dad wasnt there to witness that. That is disgusting! Im so sorry Britt had to experience that! She is smiling though!
Ha Ha.... Dad was right there laughing with the rest of us! I think she's smiling in shock! LOL
omg i would of died!! that is the funnies thing ever!! ha ha his thong cracks me up!! o man
Post a Comment