Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy Spring/Summer Ahead

So I was looking at my calendar the other day and realized... I am going to have one busy spring/summer, starting this weekend. We are heading to California this weekend for Great Grandma Jackson's 80th Birthday. All the family is getting together to celebrate her big day.
The next trip is scheduled for about 2 weeks later. Boe's cousin is having a baby and I will be traveling to Salt Lake with the girls in his family to help throw her a baby shower.
Then we have Britt's High School Graduation the second week of June. I can't believe my baby sister is graduating and even more so that I have already been out of high school for 5 YEARS!!! I am so proud of her and can't wait to see what the future has in store for her! I know she will do great things! In honor of her graduation, I am following in the steps of my big sister and taking Britt to Cali for the weekend on June 18th. We are going to go shopping, lay out on the beach and go do the whole touristy LA thing. I can't wait. I know we will have such a blast.
Then the whole family will be headed back to Utah for the Langston Family Reunion on June 27th. It was our year to plan it and we decided to make it a little funner we are going to do a Cowboy theme.
My next trip is probably the one I am most excited about. I will be traveling out of the country for the first time in my life. Boe has been wanting to go to Whistler, Canada for quite some time now. We have talked about it several times but never actually planned a trip. Finally about two weeks ago we got together with his family and decided it was time to go. So on July 8th I will be headed to Whistler, Canada (provided I get my passport in time). Whistler is known for its world renowned ski resorts and is actually going to be the home of the next winter olympics, but we are definitely not snow people so we are going in the summer when temperatures are in the 80's not the 10's. Boe is excited to go mountain biking and I think all of us are really excited to go on the zipline. I am even thinking about going bungee jumping. I dont quite know about that one yet. I will however definitely be getting a massage. :)
And immediately following that adventure we will be headed back up to Utah again for my cousin Barbie's Wedding.
So... that is what my spring/summer adventures is looking like right now. I would love to add even more to the list, but I dont think I will have any money left after all of this! :)
Hope everyone is doing great and can't wait to see you all!
Love you,
Ashlee

2 comments:

CARISSA said...

Wow sis, you do have a busy summer ahead! I'm jealous I'm not going on your girls trip with Britt! Sounds like you guys will have fun!! I remember our trip - hopefully the beach will be a lot warmer this time! Be safe!!
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we should rename your blog the adventures of Ashleemelt. Hee Hee. I love that you are getting to do all these great things. Just be safe and enjoy the heck out of yourself.
Love you
Gramzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmelt