Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy 28th Carissa!

So yesterday was Carissa's 28th birthday and mom and I had a few things planned for the day. Mom got some cake mix and frosting so that Ada and her babysitter Jackie could make mommy a birthday cake to surprise her.

Sorry we had to try some cake before i took the picture(:

Mean while the night before I decided to get back at Carissa for tagging my car for my 18th and once they all got home from training i decided to go out and decorate her car. This was not an easy task considering it was dark out and Carissa and Luis kept coming out in the garage. But here are some pictures of the car.




Carissa woke up to these pretty flowers from Mom yesterday morning.



All in all i think she had a great birthday and next tuesday we will be going out for one big family birthday dinner cause there are just way to many August birthdays.
<3brittney

1 comment:

CARISSA said...

I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you all for everything!! You made my day a special one and I love you!

OOxxooXXoX